GREDDY LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Warranty Claim (Supreme SP / Revolution RS Exhaust Systems)
GReddy Performance Products, Inc. warrants to original retail purchaser that the select GReddy products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally designed for and installed on, with proof of purchase and registration within 30 days of original purchase. Without proper documentation or registration, one (1) year coverage is implied from the original date of purchase. If you discover a defect in a product covered by this warranty, GReddy Performance Products will repair, or if repair is not possible, replace the item, if replacement is not available, credit will be issued through the original authorized GReddy dealer.
Product – Stainless Steel Catalytic Convertor Back Exhaust Systems
- Supreme SP, Revolution RS (application specific)
- Resonator, muffler, piping, exhaust tip, flanges, hangers, welding defects.
- Worn packing material inside mufflers and resonators.
- Exhaust leaks from weld joints, warped flanges.
- Rattling sound/vibration from loose components inside mufflers.
- Detached exhaust hanger brackets.
- Exhaust Gaskets (these will need to be replaced periodically)
- Universal mufflers/resonator/fabrication components
- Titanium systems/ stainless off-highway use race components (1-year coverage)
- Previously released models SP Elite, SE, Racing Ti-C, RS, EVO3 (3-year coverage)
- Modified system / Any modifications made to the product voids all warranty.
- Installed on commercial vehicles or racing vehicles.
- Surface rust caused by road debris
- Damages due to mishandling, abuse, negligence, or accidents.
- Lowered vehicles / If the vehicle is too low, the exhaust will drag on the ground causing damages (scraping, cracking, denting, and rusting).
- Incorrect applications / Product used on the wrong vehicle.
- Discoloration of piping, muffler, or tip.
- Incomplete system / complete system is required for proper evaluation.
Limits of liability
Should the product(s) fail, your sole recourse shall be repair and replacement, as described in the preceding paragraphs. GReddy Performance Products will not be held liable to you or any other party for any damages that result from the failure of this product. Damages excluded include, but not limited to, the following: lost profit, lost wages, damage to other equipment, labor charges for un-installation/reinstallation of the product, storage fees, and incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, or inability to use the product. In no event will GReddy Performance Products be liable for more than the amount of your purchase price, not to exceed the current list price of the product, and excluding tax, shipping and handling charges.
How to obtain service under this warranty?
Contact the original shop in which the product was purchased through. All warranty claims must be submitted through an authorized GReddy dealer.